DIVINE TEC INSTITUTE IS A CERTIFIED SCHOOL BY THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT IN NEW JERSEY SINCE 2013.
Our mission is to provide quality medical programs in an environment of scholastic learning to produce empathetic and compassionate allied health workers skilled in the art of medicine, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning. The institute will accomplish this by imparting knowledge and skills needed for successful entry into many distinct employment opportunities available in the New Jersey labor market.
COURSES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (C.N.A)
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE (CHHA)
1. All students must be at least seventeen (17) years of age on or before the first day of class.
2. Students must possess a High School Diploma or a General Education Development (G.E.D.) Diploma.
3. The minimum educational requirement for enrollment is the Ability to Benefit which is defined as:
- Ninth (9th) grade reading and math level as measured by the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or another test approved by the USDOE.
- An interview with the admissions officer to review the TABE scores of the student and discuss any prerequisites needed for enrollment.